1. The promoter of this Instagram prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is: The Club Airport Lounges. The Club is operated by Airport Dimensions Holdings Ltd. trading as “Airport Dimensions”, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Collinson Group Ltd. (“Collinson Group”) ("We"). Our head offices are located in the United States at 217 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 100, Plano, Texas, 75024 USA and in the United Kingdom at 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ (the “Promoter”).
2. How to enter
1. The Prize Draw will run from 23rd August 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 9:00am (CST time) on 30th August 2023 (the "Closing Date") inclusive (the “Entry Period”). One (1) winner will be announced on or after 31st August 2023 from The Club via an Instagram direct message (“DM”).
2. All Prize Draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 9:00am (CST Time) on the Closing Date. All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must during the Entry Period: a. Follow the @theclublounges Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/theclublounges/); b. Continue following the account until at least the end of the Entry Period; and; c. Like the competition post and; d. Tag a friend in the comment section of said post @theclublounges (only one tag per person will be counted)
3. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. The Prize Draw Entries should: a. Once contacted by DM from The Club, provide their email and full name to receive a $100 (value of 2 lounge entry) discount code to be applied at checkout. This code will be valid for 1 year after the date it is sent. b. Make booking via www.theclubairportlounges.com using email provided i. passengers full name (as they appear on boarding pass); and ii. the lounge location; and iii. date and time of arrival to the lounge (entry is permitted 3 hours prior to flight time). The Promoter will not accept: a. Responsibility for Prize Draw entries that are lost, mislaid, denied entry to said lounge location, any lounge closures, technical malfunctions, equipment failure, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind
5. By submitting a Prize Draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Prize Draw is open to all entrants aged 18 years or over except: a. employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; b. employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; or c. members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
2. In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
3. The Promoter will not accept Prize Draw entries that are: a. automatically generated by computer; b. completed by third parties or in bulk; c. illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; d. photocopies and not originals; or e. incomplete.
4. There is a limit of ten entries to the Prize Draw per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
4. The prize
1. The winning entrants (“Winner(s)”) will receive: a. A voucher code to the value of $100 which entitles booking lounge entry for two (2) on www.theclubairportlounges.com. The Winner may book The Club airport lounges in the United States and the voucher must be used within 12 months. Lounges in the United Kingdom are excluded from this competition.
If the voucher code is not used within the 12 months, it will expire, and the Winner will be unable to use it.
2. There will be a total of one winning entrant.
3. The Prize is not negotiable or transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative Prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
4. The Prize is to be used in addition to any bookings that the Winner may already have made.
1. The Winners will be chosen: a. By an employee of the Promoter recording all Instagram handles that made comments on the Competition post, entering all into a random generator, which will select one handle at random. Said employee of the Promoter, will then cross check that the handle has liked the Competition post and follow @theclublounges Instagram page. (https://www.instagram.com/theclublounges/) b. Winner will be privately messaged on Instagram
2. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
3. The Winners must have a registered Instagram account and will be notified on the Instagram platform through two attempts by the Promoter to contact the Winners within 7 days of the Selection Date. To claim the Prize, the Winners will be asked to provide their full name and email address to the Promoter. If any Winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven days of the second contact from the Promoter, then the Winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
4. The Promoter must either publish information that indicates that a valid award took place or send a direct message to the Winner. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the Instagram handle of the Winner on The Club’s Instagram and tag them, ensuring the Winner has agreed to this after contacting them to notify them they have been selected as a winner.
5. If you object to any or all of your surname, country and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
6. The Prize Voucher will be sent by the Promoter via Instagram DM within 30 days of the Winner complying with the conditions of clause 5.3, and subject to compliance with clause 5.7 below. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and no liability if the Prize is lost whilst in transit to the Winner or if you are not able to take up the Prize.
7. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By accessing this site, you agree:
a) that you will access its contents solely for your own private use.
b) to comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this site.
c) to comply with all reasonable instructions we give you relating to this site.
d) not to use this site to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism).
You are responsible for all telecommunications charges relating to your use of this site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.theclubairportlounges.com is a site operated by Airport Dimensions Holdings Ltd. trading as “Airport Dimensions”, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Collinson Group Ltd. (“Collinson Group”) ("we"). Our head office in the United States is located at 5217 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 100, Plano, Texas, 75024.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We (or our suppliers or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this site) are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it.
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this site, including, without limitation, the design, text, graphics, logos, pictures, sound and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, by Airport Dimensions, Collinson Group or our affiliates and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein, none of the contents of this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission.
Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to download, display, view, use, play the Airport Dimension’s company information (“Company Information”) on a personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other Internet-enabled device and/or print one copy of the Company Information as it is displayed to you, in each case for your personal, non-commercial use only.
MATERIAL PROVIDED BY YOU
You agree to ensure that all material you send or upload to this site (including, but not limited to, e-mails, text, graphic files, still or moving images, or responses to any questionnaire available through this site) (“Your Material”) is legal, decent and truthful, complies with all laws and regulations, does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of us or any third party, is not defamatory, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable and is free of bugs, worms or viruses.
You are solely responsible for Your Material. If we consider that any part of Your Material exposes us to the risk of a claim or complaint by a third party, we may block access to all or part of this site and remove all or part of Your Material. You must provide all reasonable assistance in this respect.
You agree not to use this site to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this site. You agree not to publish any information or personal data relating to a third party.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We cannot guarantee that this site will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be uninterrupted or error free. We are not obliged to update this site but we may do so from time to time and we reserve the right to modify, restrict access to or close this site at any time.
From this site you may be able to access websites operated by others. We do not endorse those other websites nor do we accept responsibility for their content or for damage or loss you may suffer arising out of accessing those websites, including, but not limited to, damage or loss arising from your use of documents or other information found on those websites. We do not monitor or maintain these links.
Please read all copyright and legal notices on each site before downloading or printing items to ensure that you are permitted to do so under the third party site's copyright notices, legal notices or Terms.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and all third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
a) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
b) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
c) loss of income or revenue;
d) loss of business;
e) loss of profits or contracts;
f) loss of anticipated savings;
g) loss of data;
h) loss of goodwill;
i) wasted management or office time; and
j) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
To avoid doubt, we are not liable for any damage or loss that may be caused to any equipment or software due to any viruses, defects or malfunctions in connection with accessing or using this site, its contents or Your Material.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Us from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with any of the following: (i) your breach or alleged breach of these Terms; (ii) your Submissions; (iii) your use of the Service; (iv) your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental or quasi-governmental authorities; (v) your violation of the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (vi) any misrepresentation made by you. We reserve the right to assume, at your expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. You agree to cooperate with Airport Dimensions’ defense of any claim. You will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of Airport Dimensions.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
By accessing and using the site (“Services”), you consent to the collection and use of certain information about you, as specified in the Airport Dimensions Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”). We encourage users of the Services to frequently check the Privacy Notice for changes. By accessing the Services, you represent and warrant that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by the Privacy Notice.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it,
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If a provision of these Terms or of another section of any legal notices is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that does not affect:
a) the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Terms or of another section of any legal notices; or b) the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of these Terms or of another section of any legal notices.
Nothing in these Terms is to be taken to constitute a partnership between you and us, nor constitute either of you or us the agent of the other for any purpose.
A failure by you or us to enforce a provision of these Terms or a breach of a provision by the other or default by the other in performing a provision does not constitute a waiver and does not prevent you or us from subsequently enforcing that provision or from acting on such breach or a subsequent breach of the provision by the other party or default by the other party in performing that provision.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site. Any modification or amendment of these Terms will be effective upon post on the site.
Except as expressly provided, any non-personal information or material sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential. By sending us any non-personal information or material, you grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty free, perpetual license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicise the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a website will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us via our form here or email email@example.com.
In these Lounge Access Condition of Use, the following words and expressions shall have the meaning set out against them below:
Airport Dimensions means Airport Dimensions Holdings Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Collinson Group Ltd. (“Collinson Group”) (“The Club”) ("we").
Booking means booking that is paid by the Lounge Guest to Airport Dimension for entry to the Lounge.
Booking Partner means a third party Booking Partner appointed by the Company.
Club Pass means a non-transferable, prepaid access purchased through our Booking Partners that is valid for a single visit on the day of travel.
Condition of Use means these Conditions of Uses that Lounge Guest is bound by when booking.
Lounge means the provision of a waiting area in the departure area of the Airport with seating and refreshment facilities that is operated and managed by Airport Dimensions
Lounge Guests means an individual permitted access to the Lounge.
In exceptional circumstances, we may need to transfer the fulfilment of your lounge booking to another organisation or entity. The operator of each lounge listed on theclubairportlounges.com is also subject to change. We will notify you if such an event occurs, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
All guests entering The Club lounges must show a valid boarding pass.
Unless noted otherwise on your Booking confirmation, entry is restricted to the Lounge location booked three hours prior to your scheduled flight departure time.
Bookings on the website can be made up to 6 hours prior to your flight's scheduled departure time. After this time, entry to the lounge can only be purchased at the lounge reception and subject to availability.
Please note that lounge opening times may alter from time to time at our discretion. Lounge access is subject to availability at the time of the request Lounge visits are subject to a charge per person, per visit All children must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying infants under 2 years old will be admitted free of charge.
Lounge access is subject to Customers behaving and dressing in an appropriate manner. Lounge Guests not complying with such terms may be asked to vacate the Lounge. Airport Dimensions reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from the Lounge any person who is drunk and/or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful. We may also refuse service due to capacity limitations or the intoxication of any Guest.
Lounge entry may begin no sooner than 3 hours prior to your boarding pass departure time.
Guests must ensure they add the correct flight time on their booking to calculate the 3 hour entry time prior to their depature time.
We will refuse entry for guests turning up earlier than 3 hours.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Airport Dimensions accepts no responsibility for the of the Lounge Guests and shall not be responsible for any personal belongings brought into a Lounge by Guests.
We permit the entry of service animals.
Lounge Guests under the age of 21 may not consume alcohol while visiting The Club. The provision of alcoholic drinks to Lounge Guests is at the discretion of the Lounge management and in some cases may be limited. Lounge provided food and drink must be consumed in the Lounge.
In Booking a Club Pass you are agreeing with us to abide by and be subject to the Club Terms and Conditions,
The Club Pass entitles the number of guests on the Booking to enter the designated Club Lounge ("The Club", "we" or "us")
The Club Pass is non-refundable and is valid for a single visit, entry is restricted to the Lounge location identified on the pass and can begin no sooner than three hours prior prior to your boarding pass departure time.
The lead passengers name must match one of the boarding passes from the person/persons in the group.
BOOKING AND ENTRY TO THE LOUNGE
The Lounge Guests must present a valid booking confirmation (“Booking Confirmation”) to the Lounge reception in order to gain access to the Lounge. A Booking Confirmation is valid when it is generated by our Booking Partners and issued to the Customer after the Customer has provided all required information for a Booking and processed payment from the Customer’s credit card. The Booking Confirmation is non-transferable. Entry into a Lounge is only permitted on the date of travel, for the time booked, and for the number of customers shown on the Booking Confirmation.
Lounge entry may begin no sooner than 3 hours prior to your boarding pass departure time.
Guests must ensure they add the correct flight time on their booking to calculate the 3 hour entry time prior to their depature time.
We will refuse entry for guests turning up earlier than 3 hours.
If you require a booking for more than 6, please contact us here to enquire about group booking availability. Please note self-assembled groups will not be seated together. To ensure a good lounge experience for all guests, we do ask that large groups are both respectful of those guests around them, and mindful of keeping noise to a reasonable level. Admission for additional customers shall be at the discretion of the Lounge staff and subject to an entry fee set by the Lounge, to be paid by the additional customer(s) to the Lounge at the time of entry. Each Customer must be in possession of a valid flight ticket and boarding pass for a departing flight on the same date as the Lounge Booking. The lead bookers details must match the details of one of the boarding passes.
Customers may extend their stays only at the discretion of the Lounge staff. Any additional charge for an extension must be paid by the Customer directly to the Lounge. Children (where permitted) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It is the Customer’s responsibility to confirm that the Lounge location is accessible from the terminal they will be traveling from and that the hours of Lounge operation match their travel plans. Customers should contact their travel provider before booking to confirm this information. Airport Dimensions will not be held liable to any Customer who has booked an incorrect or inaccessible Lounge.
Airport Dimensions will not refund any unused Bookings under these or any circumstances. Please note that all Lounges reserve the right to refuse entry 30 minutes before the Lounge closing. Admittance to the Lounge is strictly subject to Lounge Guests being in possession of a valid boarding pass for the same day of travel along with the Booking confirmation. Airport Dimensions is under no obligation to refund in full or in part or offer any other compensation to Lounge Guests.
Payment of the total Lounge entry fee must be made through The Club website and are subject to airport service fees, sales tax and/or VAT, which will be added at the time of Booking, if applicable.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
All bookings are non-refundable. You cannot cancel your booking however we give you the option to change your booking date, and time up to 6 hours before your schedule flight departure time. If you are unable to use your booking and do not amend it before 6 hours, then your Club pass will expire. One your pass has expired; the voucher will not be redeemable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Airport dimensions shall not be liable to lounge guests or any third party for any direct loss of profits, loss of revenue or any indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential loss or damages incurred by any lounge guest, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, regardless of the cause of action on which the loss or damages is based. the aggregate liability of airport dimensions arising from, relating to, or in connection with these condition of use will not exceed the amount paid to airport dimensions by lounge guest the foregoing limitations do not apply to loss or damages arising from death or personal injury caused by airport dimensions’ negligence or any other loss or damages which cannot be excluded by law.
Lounge Guest agrees that she/he will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Airport Dimensions, Airport Dimensions’ parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their respective partners, managers, directors, officers, owners, employees, successors, assignees, transferees, licensees, and agents from and against any and all liabilities, claims, suits, demands, proceedings, judgments, losses, damages, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to the extent arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the Lounge Guest’s use of the Lounge, except that such indemnification shall not extend to acts of gross negligence or wilful misconduct by the Indemnified Parties.
Airport Dimensions shall not be liable to Lounge Guests for any failure to perform any obligation which is due to an event beyond the control of Airport Dimensions including, but not limited to, any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood, disease, epidemics, pandemics or quarantine or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control, which hinders our obligations under these Condition of Use. Airport Dimensions, if affected by such event, shall forthwith inform you of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms of the Condition of Use. Lounge Guests acknowledges and agrees in such event that Airport Dimensions will have no liability for any loss which the Lounge Guest may incur as a result of such event beyond the control of Airport Dimensions
If a customer wishes to make a complaint, please use our Contact us form here.