The Club Lounges - Conditions of Use
1. Lounge visits are subject to a charge per Lounge Guest (i.e. each passenger and each guest), per visit. Accompanying infants under 2 years old will be admitted free of charge.
2. Lounge Guests must abide by the rules and policies of the Lounge.
3. Airport Dimensions shall make every commercially reasonable endeavor to ensure the benefits and facilities of the Lounge are available as advertised but Airport Dimensions does not warrant or guarantee to Lounge Guests that each of these benefits and facilities shall be available at the time of the visit. Neither is Airport Dimensions liable to Lounge Guests for matters arising from the provision or non-provision, whether in the whole or in part, of any of the advertised benefits and facilities.
4. Airport Dimensions reserves the right to amend or change the Conditions of Use without notice.
5. Airport Dimensions has no contractual obligation to Lounge Guests to announce flights and shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any Lounge Guest failing to board his/her flight(s).
6. The provision of alcoholic drinks to Lounge Guests is at the discretion of the Lounge management and in some cases may be limited.
7. Lounge provided food and drink must be consumed in the Lounge.
8. Free telephone usage at all Lounge locations may be limited to local calls only.
9. Internet and Wi-Fi access is available as an inclusive service at no charge to Lounge Guests.
10. Access to a Lounge is not guaranteed and in cases where a Lounge’s capacity is at or close to maximum capacity access may be denied at the complete discretion of Lounge management and Airport Dimensions accepts no liability in cases where a guest is denied access. Lounge access is generally permitted three (3) hours prior to scheduled flight departure. Lounge management may enforce a maximum stay policy (usually three (3) hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the Lounge manager who may impose a charge for extended stays.
11. Admittance to the Lounge is subject to Lounge Guests (including children) behaving in an orderly manner. Any infants or children disturbing the other Lounge Guests comfort may be asked to vacate the Lounge. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Airport Dimensions is not liable to Lounge Guests for any loss suffered by Lounge Guests where a Lounge Guest has been denied admission because the Lounge Guest has not complied with these Conditions of Use.
13. Where available, shower facilities are complimentary, and towels are available from reception staff.
14. Admittance to the Lounge is strictly subject to Lounge Guests being in possession of a valid boarding pass for the same day of travel.
15. The Lounge Guest agrees that she/he will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Airport Dimensions, Airport Dimensions’ parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their respective partners, managers, directors, officers, owners, employees, successors, assignees, transferees, licensees, and agents from and against any and all liabilities, claims, suits, demands, proceedings, judgments, losses, damages, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to the extent arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the Lounge Guest’s use of the Lounge, except that such indemnification shall not extend to acts of gross negligence or willful misconduct by the Indemnified Parties.